HELLO SUMMER. IT'S BEEN A WHILE! AND I GOT NEWS! :)

Greetings! :D
This is the fourth installment of my boggling blog. Forgive my ass, because I am about to deliver something I consider a
hassle. I would just like to ask your goodness, to puhleassse plug my new link into your page! You see, I just updated, and so I created a new blog (with empty archives!) It's a fresh start, ladies and gents.
I changed my url again, because agree with me, we all get tired of our urls!! Plus!! A new url pushes me to express in my best creative writing mood! (whatever whatchamacallit it is!!) Okay, I am pushin' myself to create more excuses. HAHAHA.
I know that updating links is not an easy job, especially if you are a lazy one blogger. But I beg your golden heart. Please. :D It's just that having your url pressed in another's blog gets more visitors. And visitors are what I want. I want to have more blogger friends whom I can share adventures with! I just really got tired of that old blog. I also want my summer-lovin to start in a refreshing way, through a new blog. ;)
Anyway, just type anything in my tagboard if you got anything to share, that will be highly-appreciated. Meanwhile, commenting on my posts will have me praise you!
So.. Please, update me in. :D
I'll promise that this will be for long!
No more changes for the next two months. :PP
or more..
&& I missed my blogspot friends! Superrrrrrrr. ;))
&& I'm back for the summer. I know you want me. ;)
&& I will appreciate what your golden heart wants. Thank you.
*I was so occupied with this blogging shit the whole afternoon, editing my page and all. (Btw, I meant blogging shit as a good thing. :DDD) Surely did I miss this!
I just went into a realization night, and I've considered blogging to be one of my life responsibilities. So yeah, expect me to share a lot in the following days. Expect me to be lazy also. How many times have I told this thing, that I'll be more devoted??? About a hundred, I think! HAHAHA. But don't worry, I've been collecting all memories I've created for the past days. Not everyone might be interested, but having you to give me some readin' is surely an overwhelming thing. I just got the nerve to go back to blogging, since the summer hotdays start today. I'll do nothing again for months. But it's good to enjoy my time in this house, cause college is coming close. I don't want to separate myself from the home that's protected me for 16 years. :)
Happy Summer Hotdays! :)This is Day 1. :x
Labels: hello, summer