IT IS NECESSARY. :D

To all catholics! My belated greetings to ye all! Belated Happy Palaspasan Day!
(I hope you appreciated my icon for you. :PP)
I woke up too early as necessary, nine in the morning. I slept beside my mom last night. Oh, how I missed that. :D Our aircon was not working at its best, so I and my brothers decided to snuggle into my mom's room and just enjoy the night with ooh la la movies. Well, I was just the one who enjoyed it right. They're all sleep-dead when I started playing
P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank and that 300 guy. I bought that movie for 40pesos. How piracy makes my life convenient! HAHA. That movie was a thumbs up recommendation by friends. They said they got all sad and recognizably lonely and made their tear glands pump like never before. And so, like the sensitive person I am, I want to cry myself also. (I've been longing to cry a tear since graduation. Ehem. TEARS.) Sadly, my night was ruined by the 40pesos pirate. Scenes started to get squeaky and then stopped. How piracy makes my convenient life a mess!
We wiped, and wiped, and wiped, and played it again. But it still squeaked and stopped. So maybe it was a sign to not get all emotional for the night. I changed movies, and rather watched
Seven Pounds with Will Smith in it. As expected, I got sleepy. I didn't finish any movie. Great!
Actually, after our Palm Sunday mass, after my brother got into the wave of the coconut palms swaying in the air, it is planned that we will have a Chicken Joy dinner and head out to Times Square for a fast and furious movie.
Bro 1(Nikko): Nag-communion na ba tayo???
MOM:*gawking. Hindi na tayo magcocommunion.. Magcoconfess muna tayo bukas.
Bro 1: Ahhh. Magpapasampal tayo bukas???
So. KUMPISAL = KUMPIL. HAHA. B*B*. HAHA.
It made me laugh lang. My brother's a Grade 4.
We went home after the mass and as usual, my brothers had their game of playstation. They are excited too much because this is the first day they got to play since the house almost burned into ashes. I have to wait for their "3 minutes na lang!". Their 3 minutes, all in all, wasted 15 minutes. We arrived at Jollibee and we even have to find chairs. It is in its most busy season and to tell you, their crew already lost a game of Diner Dash. But atleast, we get to sit peacefully. I loved my plate of spaghetti and a hand of Chili Cheesedog. :D
Bro 2 (Paolo): Ate Meng, sa American Idol, sinong mas magaling kumanta, si David Cook o si Adam Sandlers?
Bro 1: Anong Adam Sandlers? Actor yun, baliw!
My brother 2 is a 2nd year high school student. You get my transition? HAHA.
Well, what he meant was Adam Lambert. Even the Sandlers made me laugh.
WALA LANG. Nararamdaman niyo ba ang kababawan ko? HAHA.
Another as usual, my brother ate as slow as a Bok Bok Bok Chicken, chewing like a toothless saber, so sadly AGAIN, we weren't able to catch up to the last showing. My mom, meanwhile, is somewhat preoccupied with the latest worry she has up her sleeve. So, I guess, nothing was successful last night.
Today, I have decided to watch Naruto Shippuuden, my all-time favorite anime. I got tired of it the last time I watched. (Who will not with 17 episodes a day, 20mins per episode??) But right now, I am actually in the mood. :D
By the way, right after I woke up, I prayed that P.S I Love You will play. And yes!! Almighty God, it did!! :D I haven't cried much. Although, it was such a sweet movie. You have to watch it also.
Toodles!
I'll be back whenever it's necessary. HAHA.
Labels: holiday, life, movies