
Why do we care so much when our imperfections are on the line? We're really having a hard time just to erase those mistakes in us. What's with PERFECTION, why do we want it so bad?
I have to admit that I've got my own set of insecurities that I'm really trying to forget. I've been spending time on self-improvement books just to make me feel delighted about myself. I always think I look ugly, I look fat, I hate myself being 'balbon', my hair looks bad, why am I not so rich and everything negative. But right now, I really am starting to appreciate my human self. I believe in the quote in the left,
"Human is beautiful. Perfect is boring." I just do this exercises and beauty steps to in a way be presentable infront of others. There's nothing wrong in doing things for you to feel better, right? It all gets bad when we try to complain and complain and complain, get depressed and do hazardous things just to be perfect. Another, happiness is acquired not because of perfections, you just choose to feel and live with it. Those things we ask, some people may have it, but are they happy? Let's just love ourselves because there's only one US in the world. And let us not worry because we've got our friends and family to accept us despite every little bad thing we don't like.
So, you with that sad face, keep your chin up! We're all imperfect out here. It's the way you feel perfect despite those imperfections that really matters!
Lately, na-stop nanaman ako sa aking diet measures because of
GIRL POWER, a term I call the bloody cycle. Three days ding hindi ko nagawa ang lahat cause I got scared that I might get cramps. Readyng-ready na e! I planned everything out. Akala ko magiging flawless na dahil sa aking determination, pero I forgot to join Girl Power in my plan. :)) Nakakainis talaga. I really believe that when something comes out of spontaneity, it really happens. That's why minsan lang ako mag-plan, lagi kasing hindi nacacarry-out!
Pero right now, I went back to my exercise routines.
SERYOSO NGA KASI AKONG MAG-LOSE NG WEIGHT! HAHAHA. Ayaw niyo ba talagang maniwala? :D I've been continuing my diet din for two weeks na! Pramis, hindi na ako nag-eextra rice. Tapos, I always fill myself with the should-be number of glasses of water a day. That is water therapy.
Kaso, kaso, I'm still not eating veggies... D: Sobrang problema ko talaga. Although I've been missing eating Caesar Salad! Sobra! Since hindi talaga ako VEGETARIAN, not even a VEGGIE-EATER, iniisip kong idaan sa fruits. OK naman. Pero gusto ko ding mag-veggie, kailangan ko nga lang ng trainer! HAHAHA. Sayang nga e. My dad is the perfect trainer if ever, but he's sadly not around so I have to learn it myself. Nanay ko din kasi hindi big fan ng veggies, kaya ganto nalang kami ka-TABAIN. HAHAHA.
Goodluck na lang sakin.
Imma take the mass.
I hope to see my CRUSHES. Naks. HAHA.
TOODLES.
Labels: diet, human, insecurities, life