All the hoooooooters say, YEAH! :PPTonight will be the birthday bash of my friend, Kato. He'll be celebrating his 17th birthday along with his brother who is turning I don't know. :D Every Terible is invited, so why not come? We are looking forward to see each other again, mukha kasing maraming pupunta. 8PM @ Yacht Club. Kitakits nalang, my dudes!
By the way, I've got my Plurk for the 3rd time, and this time it went on successful! :D
PLURK: http://plurk.com/charmennI also have my 2nd time Twitter, although I find it boring in there. :D Just add me up.
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/charmennAdd me up in Friendster.
FRIENDSTER: charm2go_31193@yahoo.com : chaaaCheck me out in Facebook.
FACEBOOK: charm2go_31193@yahoo.com : Charmenn DimaculanganLook at my Multiply account.
MULTIPLY: http://peekaboochii.multiply.comWhat else??
YM - Not available. :PLast night, I had an early sleep. 11PM. Oo, early na yun compared sa 1AM-2AM na tulog ko. And I realized how it is nice to sleep that early. I had a super good night sleep. Kahit na wala akong dream, maganda padin! It's very pacifying! Hindi ko na nga nasagot ang tawag ni Phil at Jeorge, kasi tulog na ko. Sayang ang conference, madami pa naman sanang chikadudlets. HAHA.
So, till then! I'll play Pet Society first. Mukhang busy ako mamaya, baka di ko malaro. Sayang gold coins & level-up points! Sorry, pero adik talaga ako e! It helped me a lot, lalo na sa pagsasave ng sarili kong money! AYOS talaga.
TOODLES!
Labels: connection, party