|
|
Thursday, May 28, 2009,5:42 PM
DRAMATIC TO!
 How does it feel to have a death sentence? If you knew that only days are left till your finished, what would be the last things you would like to do? How exactly is living life to the fullest? How exactly is living a life without regrets? Watching 1 Litre of Tears makes me think of a lot of things. How does it feel to have a sickness you don't know why you have? A disease that not even one doctor knows the cause, A disease that not even one doctor knows to cure, how can you possibly accept that with an open heart? You're just fifteen, life hasn't been sweet yet, how will you take this disease, that in time, will slowly make you decrepit? What will be the thing you will do first, from the hundred things you want to do before you die, when you know that a day will come and you won't even walk, talk, write, and wake up from a long sleep? Imagine yourself enjoying your high school days, when suddenly, you just knew that you had this sickness that is something you cannot overcome. Something you won't get out alive from. Just how should you take that? ................ To tell you guys honestly, nung naririnig-rinig ko palang tong 1 Litre of Tears, I thought, " Ay. Hindi ako maiiyak kasi kapag maraming taong nagsasabing nakakaiyak yung papanoorin ko, ineexpect ko na masyado na nakakaiyak nga, so hindi na ko iiyak." But when I happen to start the series, dumating na lang yung episode na it just hit me hard! Nasapul ako masyado. I believe that people cry when they can relate to something, when they don't want what's happening or when they know something's wrong. Moreover, we cry just because our hearts tell us. The goodness and concern in our hearts, take a stand, echoes, and release those tearbombs out of our eyes. It's human nature. And you know what, watching the pain of life in this Japanese series, I know that everyone will really relate to it. Kapag kasi buhay na yung pinag-uusapan and how to live it good, medyo sapul na tayong lahat dun eh. Kaya I have to finish this drama na! I want to see kasi how strong she fights before everything turns the worst. Simula kasi nung napanuod ko tong series na to, hindi naman sa pagiging melodramatic no, I've appreciated life more. Actually, I got scared because what if I also had this disease? This burden with me? Andame kong pangarap na I want to take place, as in sobra! Paano na lang lahat ng dreams ko? Pero I guess, that question is being selfish. Kasi, there are bigger purposes that we don't even know we have to carry out. Bigger purposes na hindi lang tayo ang magbebenefit. Bigger purposes that only God knows. What happened to Aya was an inspiration to many. She may not carried out her dreams and personal goals, but her experience created small hopes inside other people's hearts. Because it happened in real life, that's where we should get the courage to face future storms. With her disease, she got discriminated, degraded, and pitied upon, but she still woke up everyday with optimistic thoughts. She showed pure and real strength. And that's what he have to do too, right? No time for being down and lonely! Sa totoo lang, akala ko, yung bawat problema ko na ang pinakamabigat na problema sa mundo. Pero, may mga tao palang mas mabigat pa sakanila ang kanilang binubuhat, yet they still carry it. Samantalang ako, sometimes, I just want to break down and give it up. Emo man, pero totoo diba? Hahaha. Narealize kong wala talaga tayong mapapala sa paglugmok. :) A tear won't hurt us, pero alam naman natin kung OA na, diba? Tamaan naman kayo diyan! Just how can one have happiness when you have nothing but dark days ahead of you? Well, love can only save us. :) (Yan talaga ang napatunayan ko!)
The love of our family and friends, the love we give God, the love we grant ourselves, and the love we have for life and living, that's what keeps us all going! With all kinds of love surrounding us, every pain can melt. :) YUN LANG!
How is living life to the fullest? How is living life without regrets? I don't know! Only the heart knows. Ask yours!
*TOODLES!
Labels: 1 Litre of Tears, drama, life
|
|
|
|
|
Somebody Told Me You Had A Girlfriend That Looked Like A Boyfriend.
|
|
|
|
SERENITY BEYOND THE LOOKS
I'm CHA. I'm 6teen and kickin!
The picture below is not my face!
If I looked like that, It would be so coool!

I do feel that sometimes I'm lost, but when I remember the love you have for me, I always find myself. :)
Life is about living the moment, forgetting that there is bad luck, bad dreams, and bad endings.
|
|
|
|