Do you guys believe that dreams do come true? Or do you think dreams are just failed pictures of what we want to happen in reality?
Lately, I've been dreaming a lot. Napapansin ko, almost everyday na kong nananaginip. I know there are interpretations in the net, pero I can't classify my dreams eh. They are somewhat weird and amusing. The scenes are not really related to each other, it's pretty comical. HAHA. Last night, my dream was very vivid to me. I can still imagine the cursory details from that, and I felt it was as long as a movie. I think it was my longest dream ever. I actually enjoy the fact that I can watch and be a part of those different stories EVERY NIGHT. Whatever the reason of my nightly dreaming, I don't want it to change. :)
People say that the topic of your dream must be the last thing you had in your mind before you went to sleep, pero I still feel unsure if I have to believe it. Magulo ako managinip. Weird talaga. I don't think I think weird before going to bed. Am I? HAHA.

Others think that whatever you dreamt about, it will not happen in reality. Some say that it will happen. I think, happening or not, dreams are all a part of us. I may not perfectly elaborate on why do dreams occur, but in a simple note, I would like to say that we dream for us to have fun in our sleeps. :) We become creative souls, escaping the reality! Sometimes, I can control what I want to dream about. And that is what they call lucid dreaming. You are called an oneironaut for being a lucid dreamer. So I am sometimes an oneironaut!
Naisip ko nga e, diba sabi nila when you dream a lot, you don't pray before you sleep. OK, I admit. Sometimes, I forget to pray. Now tell me, am I less of the woman I am? :)) Hindi naman siguro ganun. Is it because Jesus doesn't guide you in your sleep kaya ka nananaginip? Wow, millions of people are not praying every night pala!

One anime series I watched said that when you dream of someone, that person wants to see you because he/she's escaping reality just to be in your dream. Sa Canvas 2 ko ata yun napanuod. Nung sinabe ko yun kina Pat, they laughed. But believe me, they remembered their dreams and had their own scripts, "Ay. Napanaginipan ko si ganyan. Gusto niya ko makita?" Well, people do trust on me easily. :))
I remember my dream when my dad and mom told me contumelious words. You know my sensitive side, I woke up crying, but I found myself having forgotten those sharp words. Was that supposed to be a nightmare? Hindi naman siguro.
I remember some mythical interpretation to dreams like when you dream that you are losing your set of teeth, someone close to you will die. But when you lose a tooth, I don't know if someone will die but it's just dangerously the same. :)) Hindi ko alam kung maniniwala ba ako. Naaalala ko when I dreamt that I lost a tooth, pinilit ko daw inuga para matanggal. Nung sinabe ko kay Phil, sabi niya ikwento ko lang daw sa puno, ikagat dun at idura! Wow. Talk about moral insanity. (Peace!)
How about my uncle living in the States? Does he really have to spend dollars for an international call just to check on us if we're okay because his last night's dream was losing all his teeth? Hindi ko alam kung dapat bang nakakatuwa yun. HAHA. Nakakabilib naman na andaming nai-impose ng Filipino myths sa ating kaisipan. :)) Yung iba nga, when they dream of a number, they'll say it's a sign, tas tataya sila sa lotto. Ano, nakauwi na ba sila ng milyon-milyong piso? Kung sino mang nag-imbento nun, maybe he just wants to create some fun para maexcite tayong managinip. HAHA.
How can I know if a dream is already a nightmare? I remember my friend Nicole from grade school telling me in the 2nd grade, that our classmate who died just recently appeared in her dreams. Nasa playground daw sila and Mary (not her real name) reached out her hands to her and said, "Tara, sama ka sakin." We tried to consult it to adults in that time, and they said that good thing she didn't go with her, because if she did she'll not wake up anymore. I am not scaring you guys, but was that a dream in form of a nightmare? Will she die for real if she did??
Naranasan niyo na ba yung habang natutulog kayo, nanaginip ka na nahulog ka sa hole, or natapilok ka, or mahuhulog ka somewhere, and then you woke up and you see yourself na parang mahuhulog na nga sa kama? I've experienced that many times! Actually, I read a medical interpretation of that in Reader's Digest but I forgot the main point. HAHAHA. Don't trust me in recalling stuffs. Basta, try to search it nalang if you are that curious.
How about déjà vu? I know a lot of you had it happened to them before.
One theory of déjà vu attributes the feeling of having previously seen or experienced something to having dreamt about a similar situation or place, and forgetting about it until one seems to be mysteriously reminded of the situation or place while awake.
- Wikipedia
The line "Ay parang nangyari na to!" is so familiar for those who tasted déjà vu. Imagine, o. Dreams and reality can actually connect at some point.
Dreaming, for me feels good, because we see different scenes of our lives not happening in reality. It's sad that we don't dream whenever we want to. Mahirap din naman kasing piliting managinip diba? It just happens. You will just know it the time you wake up that you actually dreamed in your sleep. Sana napipilit ang pananaginip! WALA LANG. :)
*May application form na ko para sa student's license (for driving). Wala ang. Kumuha lang.
*I'll be going to Manila tomorrow. And we will stay there for another week.
*I have already accepted that I can't watch on the Davids concert. Gagala na lang ako.
*I'll be on Plurk and Facebook.
*TOODLES!