I really hope so! From the bottomest(?) bottom of my heart. :))
Sunshine go away, come again another day!Sa wakas! May visitor number 311 ako! Tenenenen:
Jan Frederick Cruz.
Why visitor #311? Kasi it's my birthday number! :D
Why would I want to know visitor #311? The reason is nothing too big a deal. I just want to give that person some serving of gratitude. And that gratitude is to talk about him/her here in my post! (Woy. Porke nalaman niyo yung purpose ko, baka yung mga next visitors na i-ask ko, hindi na magsalita sa tagboard ko!) Don't worry, these are pure affirmations! Ayaw niyo ba ng something that will make you smile? Knowing that it came from me! NAKS. :P
Ayan. So let me begin.
Yan si Frederick, he's a third year student in my school when I was a fourth year student. He is the now-famous SSG President and he's got tons of activities planned for his last year in the school. Andami nitong nasasabi tungkol sa world and everything in or not in it! I really am amazed at the things he can tell without a book or any fact sheet with him. I think he's got some super storage in his brain, and he is one of those special kids who have it! He is also a funny man! He is the kind of person that tells everything frankly of the things that unpredictably run inside his brain when he's infront of you. It's a pleasure for him to laugh at people and their foolishness! That is not a bad thing. Kasi miski ako ganun din e. Kaya kami nagkakasundo. We are devils! :)) Well, I can't say that it's good, though! Masama bang i-enjoy ang mga kaenjoy-enjoy sa paligid? Diba freddie? Basta, this guy has a lot to give. He can help you in your assignment and he's got responsibility spelled with his name. When he says "leave it to me", no more words needed, he'll do it. :) I think I know him because I've worked with him in the student council. Well, man this is much! Lumalaki na ulo mo kung binabasa mo man to! :)) Goodluck sa 4th yr life!
Anyway. Do you guys know of the song "Antukin" by Rico Blanco? I just love the lyrics so much! Each verse might not really pertain to every verse, but it's just so amazing. I think I can consider him as one of the greatest Pinoy musicians ever. His tunes are spunk, with lyrics that express a really beautiful soul. Ewan ko, I think his songs got magic that picture the true blue Pinoy. :D
Pinaiyak ka ng manghuhula
Hindi na raw tayo magkasamang tatanda
Buti nalang merong langit
Na nagtatanggol sa
Pag ibig na pursigido at matyaga

Hahalikan nalang natin ang kinabukasan
Ng buong loob at yayakapin pa
Tadhana'y medyo overrated kung minsan
Kung ayaw may dahilan
Kung gusto palaging merong paraan.

I now got my medical certificate with me. I just have to pass it in the Ateneo the next week and I'm off to registration (term of enrolment in ateneo)! :D
TOODLES!
Labels: Antukin, Rico Blanco, song, visitor