HEP HEP. HOOOOOORAY!
How do I explain this outrageous feeling?? I'm feeling like I'm a mom today. I enjoyed the mother's day!Mother's day should be celebrated everyday, not once a year. The hard work and love of our mothers for us has never left our day-to-day living, why thank them very rarely?
Family culture has changed a lot over the years. Mothers are now fathers, working through hell just to feed the family. I cannot thank mom less for she struggles day and night to supply our needs. Even though the stress from work and hard-headed children combine like lightning and thunder, very dangerous, mom always kept her golden heart sewn in her sleeve. See, our moms take and give it all. And today, they deserve our attention.
I really look at my mom as a super mom! I know that my dad has always been a super dad for giving us everything he could, and when he went away to work in another country, I didn't expect that my mom can independently and successfully carry on with the things my father usually do for us. She works in Manila, away from us, and she travels every weekend just to see us and look over if everything is taken care of. I cannot imagine the tiresome days and sleepless nights she hurdles on just to pay the bills. I cannot imagine the headaches. I don't need to elaborate.
But even though being a mom is a responsibility harder than life, thank you for not giving up. Mom, sorry for everything unwanted that I've done. Thank you for being all-out and saving nothing for yourself just to give us enough. Life as a mother may always be stressful but we are entitled to erase those with our bottomless love. Thank you for not giving up. Thank you for not selling us whenever you are in your hardest trials. You deserve our love and warmth. We will always be thankful having you as our family's 'ilaw ng tahanan'. Someday, we will repay you. And don't worry, we will prove that you will never regret us being your children. :)
I LOVE YOU MOM!Sadly, I was not able to tell it to her. I don't know why I find it so hard to say when I mean it like THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIS big. When I greeted her this morning, I just hoped she heard my heart crying out the loudest I love you! I just wished that in that second in my life, my heart can turn into my mouth and those words will just spill all along. I am disappointed that I did not say it. But some words are just so hard to say. It requires me double the courage and a lot more un-chickening!! I'll just show it through some housework. CHAKA. :))
Today, we celebrated Mom's Day with a lunch at the Coco Lime. I really stomached a lot. MUHAHAHA. Diet is not an official word for today, my brothers. After hitting on the hunger, David Felizarta, my grade two classmate who went to Canada, texted me that he's here and he wants to see and hang out with us. He's got today only as his free day so to not miss the chance, I went to meet him with Amiel, Kato, and Betina.
We met at Mini Stop and really he was the same carefree David I knew from Grade 2. He's like 5'10, man! Just look at what Canada can do to your hormones!! David was a significant classmate when I was grade 1 and 2 because since I always dance when I was little, I was always paired with him because his height seems to fit mine. So that's how. Hahaha. He really continued dancing up until now, and he's been a part of Team Canada who once fought with the junior team of the very famous Kabba Modern! How nice is that!
When we walked to Teriyaki Boy, we had some drinks and they had sushi. We really had some good laughs and we just missed elementary so much! Pawie came along with us, and yes, we were five! We can't contact any classmate that's available at the moment so we proceeded in roaming around SBMA.
THINGS WE DID/KNEW/TALKED ABOUT IN OUR STROLLING AROUND
1. Knew that Twilight was shot at his school in Canada!! (Imagine!!)
2. That he bumped into Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson not knowing that they are the famous Bella and Edward!!
3. Ate dirty ice cream. It's David's first time.
4. Went inside a discount store and laughed that Kato wanted a toy (a pirate gun) that is not sold in Ocampo's. HAHAHA.
5. Talked about Earl being "the head of the food chain" in Canada.
6. Talked about Earl being a hooker and sleeping with older women in Canada. HAHAHA.
7. Talked about Earl being a manager of a department store in Canada!
8. Talked about Earl's band and how it sounds like!
9. Earl, I hope you are not reading this!!
10. Talked about how beautiful David's sister is.
11. Talked about (Let Kato talk about) RACISM!!!
12. Walked around the Lighthouse.
13. Posed infront of a mirror to take pictures.
14. Watched Kato do his matrix.
15. Goofed around and just talked about Grade 1 & 2 history. :P
I went home around 6:30PM with my feet hurting like some mushroom stepped on. I really enjoyed the day! Thank you to the persons who've enjoyed everything with me! I hope this will happen again! :D
One more thing!! I think I'll be getting a chance to watch the Davids Concert!! At first, I told mom that I really would want to go. And then, with my shyness with me, I said that it's okay even if I am on the standing part! So, she said that I can go if someone will go with me. I found Shim!!!!! And yes, she agreed! HOORAY! Thank you, mom! :)
I really don't care if I will not see them face to face. I just want to be a part of their going to the Philippines!! And I want to hear them live!! There will be a lot of screens in that place! I will see them virtually! It's okay, I know it'll be fun! :D
I just realized that today rained Davids. :))
TOODLES!
Labels: concert, fun, Mom's Day, reminiscing