THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD GO.

I SAW SPARKS BETWEEN US, BUT I WAS WRONG.
I GUESS IT WAS ONLY ME WHO'D SEEN IT.
IT'S NOONE BUT ME, DUDE!! ALWAYS!
Chaka! Ang emo a! Introduction lang yan, para kunwari may kung anong drama ako sa buhay! :) MORET.
I don't know if I am still dissatisfied with my college days. Simula nung di ko na nakita yung crush ko, lagi akong disappointed! Chaka talaga! :))
What happened ba today? OK. We had English and Lit. At oo nga pala, natabi ako malapit sa bintana, so alam niyo na kung anong ginagawa ko.. I'm spacing out and daydreaming my ass! :)) Sorry sila dun nila ako nilagay. Haha.
After that, I went to the Dela Costa Hall with Roan and Camille. We talked about boys which is not abnormal. :P Then, I saw Dissa and Nikka. So we joined in walking together. :) Roan and Camille needed to do something in Mateo so we separated ways since Aiko called me. Blockmates are in the Gonzaga Hall. We met there with Gruta, Anselle. We decided to look for our names in the list of students who will take the Basic Fil or Fil 10. Good thing, not one of us is in there! But my English seatmate, Enrique, is. We met at the walkway, and I just laughed at him. Hahaha. After that, they decided to have a snack in the caff. And we talked about boys again. :))
I had my Biotech class and I took down notes. I am studying!! After that, we will be having a quiz on Wednesday. A short quiz according to Ms. Thinket. By the way, my self-quarantined classmate is back from his self-quarantine. He looks fine and no signs of virus in his eyes and nose and mouth. Lol. Aiko has her colds, I hope she doesn't have anything bad. Really.
After the class, I went with Mikee to eat lunch. Going out the Biotech classroom, the org parade is ongoing. Org advertisers are shouting on the top of their lungs with mascots behind. They are pretty noisy, but that's the way it should go. ;) We went to the Gonzaga Hall to eat, and good thing there was a place to sit. Then came the Blue Babble Battalions audition-entertainers, making their way inside the caff. Auditioners have to go up the tables and introduce theirselves. Talking to the Babble-rs on the other side of the caff. So between the noises are people eating their lunches, curious of what's gonna happen. Gosssssh. I think, what happened to the guys, is total ultimate humiliation!! I would not stand in the table and get laughed at like that. But again, that's the way it should go!
After eating, Mikee and I saw KC and her friends. It's rec-week, so we decided to go up the roof deck and check the orgs in there. Since I'm not in the mood and my blockmates decided to check the orgs tomorrow, I did not go. I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD. It's hard going up the fourth floor. Shame!
Mikee and I went down, leaving KC and her friends signing up on orgs. We sat in a bench near the MVP and just talked about anything. We also people-watched. Then Ate Vance came! She said she hadn't eaten yet, so I went with her. Mikee said she would check the orgs, and so we went separate ways.
Ate Vance wants some Jollibee so we walked and talked and went to Jollibee. She told me things about college, and Judo, and almost everything about life. HAHAHA. She has her colds, I hope she doesn't have the virus, man! But she said she was checked up by the LS and she has no signs or anything. HAHAHA. Good, man, good!
So that's it. I'll study Math later. It's all about the inequalities and I don't wanna get left behind. And ohyeah, I need to make a name tag for Friday's INTAC. I AM LAZY. GOSSSSH. And also, about the orgs, I am still undecided since I don't have any idea what the orgs are yet. I'll decide for it tomorrow. :)
THAT WAS IT.
Labels: blockmates, college, friends