UPDATE-ION.

I have good news!! I actually resolved my depression. Ooooooh. It's all in the state of mind. :)
I am here in Manila. And I use internet from an internet cafe just below the condominium. I feel comfortable, so it's pretty alright. What bothers me is that I pay 25 pesos per hour. Not good! Not convenient! HAHAHA. I wish I have my laffytaffy with me right now.
So OK, I just went to Ateneo this morning to enroll myself. And yes, it was successful! It took me 10 minutes or less to fall in line and be called (shorter time it took me to walk around Ateneo with a map in hand! GOSSSSH.)
Starting from now, I won't believe any horoscopes for the day! Just because I watched Umagang Kay Ganda, and the astrology forecaster in there said that all Pisceans will lusot in the butas ng karayom for this day. (Ang conyo ng tunog!!) Which means that it's pretty a discouraging day to do all the errands! Ha! I actually survived for today! See me. :))
It's pretty a hassle to walk a lot. Just going up the overpass kept me panting for minutes. HAHAHA. Maybe it's because I haven't had a long walk for a long time now. For your info, I am living a lazy, slouchy, couch potaty life. HAHA. That's why I'm suffering short walks that I think are LOOOONG ENOUGH.
But see, I did strive hard to succeed for this day! I hope you will be like me. I'm such a good example! MUHAHA. OK. This is EGOOO ooooozing out of my head. :P It actually feels like a good day! After some hassling appointments, here comes super laidback time. Now, my problem is that, I've got nothing to do! HAHA.
I talked to Arriane, and she said that our classes are moved to the 22nd... AGAIN! But the good news is, it was a big mistake! Yahay!! I so want to learn already. Damn it. I hate the feeling of having a rotten brain inside my skull. IT REEKS! Hahaha. :P
OK. That's all for now. This is just an update. :)
By the way, I really plan to join the rally. JUST KIDDING! :P
But I am not kidding, I hate Gloria. Kiss my ass! Stop con-ass!
HAHAHA. TOODLES!
Labels: Ateneo, college, enrolment, update