
Now, I am bored..
I'm losing interest in blogging. (Kidding!) HAHAHA. Well blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol! Uh, uh, uh, I can't think of anything to write anymore. I don't know if this feeling is an eternal thing, or it's just at-the-moment one. Whatevsssss. :P
Maybe one reasons is that I am actually listening to
Boy's Night Out online, my fave radio show lately at 89.9 Magic FM. :) Good thing they have this special service at the web, now I just feel so great! I missed
Tony Toni,
Sam YG,
Slick Rick and their
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, MAN!. I remember one night listening to them, it was their Mother's Day special. Sam YG was reading the messages of the listeners with the question:
Bakit malupit ang nanay mo?. And one message goes like this:
I remembered when I was a kid, I always ask my mom to buy me a pet dog, and she went like, "Not until you finished that one on your plate."
-- Reaction? Grosssss but A for a cool mom! :P
One listener called and she said that her mom is malupit because she hates her boyfriend. Wow, how lupit can that be! They even admitted on the call that they need Bro!
Why? The girl is pregnant pala. And they were asking these boys to be ninongs. ON-AIR. Lol. :D So fun!
Anyway, this morning I called Ticketnet. Before that, I checked my mail and found a message from them saying that they do not allow ticket reservations anymore. Maybe because the concert is coming close and people might do rush-buying. :) The girl who answered my call told me that I can still buy at SM malls and at the Araneta Center. I called Shim immediately to see if she can check SM customer services to get some tickets. Good thing, she was available! :D I hope she gets two!
OK. I lack stories. Oh yeah!! I will tell you about my dream last night. I dreamt of two batchmates having a church wedding! The ugly part is, I can't remember any of their faces! It came as a sketch to me!! But I am pretty sure they are my batchmates! Whatevsss. My dream skipped into a different topic. I just found myself in a medical clinic or hospital, I am not sure. The thing was, I was running away from the just-graduated medtech who will have my blood taken. Sabi niya, itutusok na lang daw niya agad yung needle, hindi na daw niya pamamanhirin kasi no need daw talaga. I was like WOAH. Won't that hurt a lot? The needle was big and I need to fill up a big blood container. I just kept on running and Miss I'll-Get-Your-Blood ran to get me like a bloody vampire!
TOODLES FOR NOW.
IM OFF O-O-OFF O-OFF O-OFF.
MWAH!
Labels: Boys Night Out, concert, dream, random