SOME NONSENSE.

"Forgive me", cried my despicable innocence. I am apologizing for neglecting everything. I have found myself losing time in updating this online life of mine. :))
To those who were asking if I've been having a good time, well, if having a lot of readings and deadlines is such a reason to have a good time, I DEFINITELY AM!!
So, ending all the sarcasm there is to my drama, the mediocre life is keeping me going. There had been bad news going on in my personal life right now, and I don't know how to handle it. I cried many a tear last night, and I don't know. May God show me the light! Please pray for my soul, that it can survive the emptiness creeping up my spine and every internal organ.
Please pray that I can be as jolly as Mcdonalds.
Please pray that I can super relate with my friends.
Please give me a kalog friend. A CRAZY FRIEND, with my own level of craziness.
A friend, like my high school friends. Well, I might not find one, it's sad. :|
But anyway, I hope I can cope up to the new adjustments I am facing. Please pray that I'll get adjusted quick. Cmon, I need time, but time just keeps up in a rush pace, I can't move with it, stupid!
Well, I'll be going. I have a class at 12. I haven't eaten breakfast, and I have a lonely soul. God, take me. CHAKA! :))
Please give me a topic to write about. I need to adjust for The Guidon. I want it, but I am thinking that maybe I can't, or maybe it's not for me. I am not so certain about anything right now..
GOODBYE!
TOODLES! :)
Labels: college, nonsense