
If today was a day to get all cheeky and gay, even if it's not, I'll be cheeky and gay! :)
My crush helped me out kanina. Shet... Sobrang kinilig ako, nawala ako sa focus. POTA. :))
Simula ngayon, my goal is to post a sentence/some sentences a day here at my very very very outdated blog. Pasensya na, sobrang busy talaga! At kung hindi naman, masyado lang akong pagod at tinatamad ipaalam sa lahat na I am so okay, and I'm trying hard to be okay about everything, with everything! :D Pero seriously, I'm damn OK! :D
OK, if I do have the time, I'll post something nice and not terse. :))
Today,...
I realized that happiness comes from 'expecting happiness', that sometimes, really, good things can happen unexpectedly.
I realized that beauty comes from 'feeling beautiful'.
I realized that it's the season of hotness, and we just can't get enough of sweating so much.
I realized that milk tea can be so distasteful.
I realized that even if Beef Caldereta doesn't taste like Beef Caldereta, it's actually yummy when it's from the Rodic's.
I realized that sometimes, or rather most of the time, Filipino can be so hard on the bones.
I realized that when you have a black-and-blue bruise in the knee, you should refrain from kneeling and making unnecessary knee movements.
I realized that you can prove that you are already crushing on him/her when you found yourself kinikilig just because he/she talked even if he/she did just to help you out with something. :PP
I realized that Math can really put you into sleep especially when the topic is so hard to digest.
I realized that a person can really look cute when he starts to smile.
I realized that I need to go because I have a lab long test tomorrow. :)
TOODLES, LUVS!
Labels: crush, goal, kilig