FUNCTIONING IMPROPERLY.

DAY 2.
I think I'll be messing tomorrow's test.
I can feel the pains of college hell, specifically Ateneo hell, right now...
I can't imagine myself analyzing Filipino literature tomorrow, and an hour after, analyzing numbers.
I believe that cutting my P.E class tomorrow will keep me from worrying too much of the day.
I want to say sorry to coach and to myself for cutting.
Although, I feel good of not having to think about having body pains tomorrow.
I'm slightly sad that I won't be seeing my crush tomorrow, but it's okay.
I saw a lot of my crushes today, although I was not in the mood to see them.
I am perturbed with the readings in English. The feeling of reading the assignments is like singing the Alphabet for the sake of singing it, DISTURRRBING.
I got too dumb in our Bio lab exam, forcing myself to determine if fruitfly A is just a mutation.
I've been trying to study FUNCTIONS (in Math) but I can't seem to function!
I haven't started browsing the Filipino lectures, I can't wait to be depressed in failing my race's subject.
I have to go because seriously, rather than buying friends in Facebook, I have to ensure that cutting my P.E class tomorrow would be worth it for my exams.
TOODLES.
Labels: college, exams, hell