WE NEED TO GET BETTER.

Because it takes a matter of seconds to realize that you are happy. :)
My dad just got home today! As in the Philippines! Which means more chocolates and more bonding moments for the weekend. I just wish I'll have enough time to spend quality time with my family this weekend because as you know, I've been whining about why the weekend has to be for two days only!! D: I know that everyone will hafta agree with me for this.
So, I just checked on my advisory grades for the midterms. And my reaction? It's not as good as I want it to be, although I expected that it will bother me much because I know that I've been slacking more than studying. And so, this struggling-more comes to the scene again. Hindi nyo lang alam how hard struggling is! Tapos struggling-more pa kaya?? Oh well, life is all about this shit and that. Hahahaha.
And how ironic!! After kong marealize last night that I should have to concentrate more and try to look at the serious side of school, dun naman ako nalate for English kanina!! How perfect na na-late ako kung kelan magrereport ang group namin! BANANA CRAP.
Stupidity naman kasi. Well, I slept around 12:30AM last night because I was forcing this pitied tiny, constantly decreasing brain to make a good point for the English assignment, and so I crumbled for more sleep. I alarmed my phone 6AM and so I woke up at 6AM. But I was hungry for more sleep, I closed my eyes again and whispered that "5 MINUTES MORE..." But the brain wanted more than that, so he ditched the alarm clock, and the next minute, I realized that it's already 7:30!!
HOW FAST TIME GETS WHEN I WANT IT TO BE SLOW! HOW SLOW TIME GETS WHEN I WANT IT TO BE FAST!! And so I am right, that not everything in this world happens the way we want it to be.. But for Pete's sake, wanting time to be slower when I want it to be is not everything that I want (well maybe sometimes it is.) HAHAHA. Oh well, this crap is getting weirder and weirder.
And so, tomorrow is more P.E. (no more relaxing..) and more Filipino (more incentives!) and more Math (MORE CRAZINESS AND CRANKINESS BY OUR TEACHER). :D Until when will it get any better??
By the way, I got a C+ in my Biotech Long Test which is not so bad with the way I expected the results to be. I was actually happy because I thought I'd be failing it. This is one proof that some things happen the way it should be!! That some things happen the way we want it to be. How lovely God is. :D
I'll be studying math later. Gosh, just look at this struggling-more me!
And I'll be sleeping a lot later. :P
My stomach still hurts. I was too excited to eat a cookies and cream muffin, my stomach didn't take it. :))
TOODLES.