WHEN 'F' BECAME MORE THAN JUST A LETTER.

Yesterday, I received the biggest (loser) F in my life.
(It's the biggest yet, though I'm not looking forward into getting bigger than that..)
Yes, ladies and gents. I'm screwing up English. Never in my life have I been so depressed and downed by English. It used to be my comfort subject, aside from History. It used to give me joy and a great yearning for learning when it's English time. But I guess, it's true that everything fades.
Not that I say that I'm starting to hate English forever. But it just degrades my soul!! It's such a big thing for me, because I believe that it's the only thing that is possible for me to excel in, and now, I'm losing the chance BIG TIME!!
It hit my esteem and ego super big time! I'm not saying that I'm so great that I don't deserve an F in my essay, but it's just sad. Oh well, this should be a turning point for me. It means that I still have a lot of things to learn, and that I have all the rooms for improvement. This is one big challenge by the GREAT MAX PULAN! Sir, pity me. :| Pity us. Pity the whole R03 En-Lit block!! Lol. (Right, guys?)
Speaking of En-Lit, our Lit midterms just took place last night. It was a mix of easy and hard, salty and sweet, and everything in between. It was hard in the sense that, since half of it depended on multiple choices worth 2 or 3 points each, one wrong circle on A, B, C, or D, makes me lose double or triple. SHIT. And another, it involved a lot of essay-type questions. Here comes the hard time explaining yourself in readable English. :)) But everything should be fine. SHOULD BE. I will be thinking positive to the nth level.
Oh yeah, I'm at Olongaporn right now. It's so hot, it's so hot. One thing I hate when going home is the long travel time. Lately, I've been asking for more hours in a day! Just because I need more time for college stuffs! But since I want to go home and see my loving brethren, I would have to endure the three-hour bus ride, which leads to a lesser time to finish things. And lesser time to just relax for the weekend. But hey, who said that weekends are for relaxing?? If it is, teachers won't even bother to give assignments!! I am not shouting, this is the normal way I talk when I'm pounded by pressure in the head!
I would have to concentrate on this English paper, due on Monday. I can't afford to get a gross F again. It would be too much of humiliation already! :))
Geertz be nice to me. (Geertz is the writer we will be commenting on for our essay. I do hope his soul will help me talk good in this MLA format paper.)
Oh yeah! I remembered! My 2nd Ma11 Long Test last Thursday felt like a stone hitting my head! It's making me realize that I won't answer anything even if I did all the studying already! Some questions were you know, I can deal with! But most of it are not. So yeah, I didn't answer three questions properly, which corresponds to thirty points I think?? (Whoever invented the idea of recognizing ten points per number, to hell with you!!) I just wrote what the mind thought of answering. I'll be wishing for partial points to my math ramblings. It's hard to create an intellegent guess in math, you see! :))
I just realized that I've been meeting hell a lot since the day I started studying in Ateneo! Lol. But this should be normal. If I need to be Satan to complement hell, I will be. :D So yeah, I'll be seeing hell again for the midterm exams in Math. Good heavens, good luck!
OKAY. I better be going. I'll be amazing Pulan with my next paper. Ha! He'll just see! I should be oozing with my good grammar. I'll be practicing. SHIT! :))
TOODLES!
Labels: depression, loser, midterms, pressure