WORD OF THE DAY: AMAZING.

Guys, isn't it amazing?? Yes, right! I'm talking about the long weekend! :D
My eyes still sting because of the onions in Sisig Hooray. Or maybe, it's just effin tired for the whole day sun-rain bonanza. It was Friday, who's gonna blame Intac for sucking a Friday? :))
First of all, I really beat the clock! I woke up at 7:05 AM at this perfect day where I made bets with Gerald. He notices that I'm always late for God's class, and so I am standing corrected! If I'll be late for today, I'll make "batok" God (and that would grant me an automatic F siguro) pero good thing, I made it to 7:29!!! Ha! Our room was in CTC third floor. When I was running up the stairs, I can see God who is just about to run up the stairs which means that I am succeeding!! ISN'T IT AMAZING?? :P He should thank me he got away with my supposed-to-be "batok". Haha.
Lit got me tied around the word SLEEPY. We talked about the symbols of "Wedding Dance" and how I am so not interested!! :)) I so curse that story for making me want more sleep since we had an assignment last night about the AMAZING story..
After Lit, same old scene, we went to Caf Up to eat and play cards. Carlos, Star, and I played some batches of 99. AND GOSH! I was the one who taught all of them this orphaned game from high school! BUROG PA KO! For three games, I was the biggest loser. ISN'T IT AMAZING??
Biotech talks are about fermentation!! And everyone got hyped for Wednesday! Because Miss Trinket told us that it is FERMENTATION FOOD DAY! We get to bring fermented food (beer, cheese, kimchi, burong mangga, etc) and get to picnic on Wednesday! ISN'T IT AMAZING??
After that, Pat went with me to get my returned paper for English on the Dela Costa Hall. My heart smiled (oh boy i've seen it! haha) when it saw a smashing O.K on my paper. :D It was magical, the feeling of being accepted. :)) We then went to Schmitt to meet Dissa, Gruta, Anne and Camille to eat lunch together. Nicolle and Jojo went with us, and we chose to tambay at Sisig Hooray, where the first step to the door reeks the smell of bangong-sisig. :))
They ate lunch, while I dipped my tongue on a can of white soda. I hugged the cold air from the aircon while my eyes tingle of onion effects. Dissa brought her Mac and Camille has her Pavilion with her, and so we played while boredom struck. We took some weird pictures via the iPhoto of Mac and HP's picture software whatchamacallit. Hahaha. It was fun! We will do it again next time. ISN'T IT SO AMAZING???
Going back to Bellarmine, we computed our predicted "sana QPI ko" because we passed in our INTAC-made QPI. I hope our assumptions were correct. :)) Sevy discussed how kicked out students all went to Kalayaan College. Humpty Dumpty wouldn't want to be kicked.
At home, binanatan ko ang Kitkat and some Pistachios. My dad went home with a laptop sleeve for my baboon. My laptop's name is Baboon Misfit. But since it didn't fit him, I had to go back with him to Gateway and find another one. We forced one bag to fit him, and there. :))
Going home, the raindrops partied like a rockstar. We are about to go home in Subic when the floods of Katipunan leaked out of the damn dams (are there dams in here? lol). We brought all the maletas down to the ground floor when the sight of traffic made it expected that we can't make it to the last trip. And so the plan is all ruined, thanks bombdrops. YOU ARE SO AMAZING.
My back hurts but before I surrender the pain, I'll play one game of Typing Maniac and advertise the music video of Hiling by Silent Sanctuary. My peeps told me that it was made by the Loyola Film Circle. And so let's be proud of an Atenean product! :D
HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!
HAPPY "BITIN" VACAY!
TOODLES!
Labels: amazing, Friday, fun, rain